Making Dreams Come True
for children with life-threatening illnesses
At Dreams Come True, our mission is brought to life through the dedication and passion of our staff, volunteers and the partnerships on the First Coast that we cherish. It is together that we are able to ensure that no child is denied a dream or placed on a waiting list. Thank you to all our donors for their assistance in bringing hope and joy into the lives of local children battling life-threatening illnesses. A special thank you to the following community partners who have gone above and beyond to help us fulfill our mission.
Our Community. Our Children. Our Commitment.
A special thank you to Sarah Hedden Photography for always helping us capturing the smiling faces of our brave dreamers!
Gifts of $30,000 and above
Gifts of $10,000 and above
- Robin & Tabitha Sorensen Family Foundation, Inc.
- KB Home
- Nona J. Rawls & H. Taylor Jones Foundation
- TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico, LLC
- St. Johns Investment Management Company, LLC
- Weaver Family Foundation
- PGA Tour
- Riverwood Men’s Club
- Publix Super Markets Charities, Inc.
- Deerwood Rotary Charities, Inc.
- Jacksonville Association of Health Underwriters
- Money Pages of Florida, Inc.
- Dr. and Mrs. Bruce R. Witten
- Flightstar Aircraft Services, Inc.
- Florida Blue
- Mrs. C. Herman Terry
- Rein Family Charitable Fund
- The Thomas M. Kirbo and Irene B. Kirbo Charitable Foundation
- Mr. and Mrs. Wallace L. Nutter
- Mrs. Linda Sherrer
- Alfred I duPont Foundation
- Borland-Groover Clinic
Gifts of $5,000 and above
- VOYA Foundation
- TSG Realty / Mr. Ben Setzer
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Miller Electric Company
- Mr. and Mrs. Thomas R. McGehee, Jr.
- Graybar Electric Company
- The Billie & George H. Ross Foundation, Inc.
- Mr. Daniel J. Schellhase
- PRI Productions / Mr. Randy Goodwin
- Mellow Mushroom
- Southern Green Lawn Services
- Late Bloomers Garden Club, Inc.
- Petro Services / First Coast Energy
- ASAP Dental Care, LLC
- Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey A. Conn
- Mr. Matthew B. Kingston
- TD Bank
- CSX Technology
- The Estate of Katherine D’Anna
- Mr. and Mrs. Gary Silverfield
- Adecco Group
- Ashley Homes
- BBA Aviation
- Berman Family Foundation, Inc.
- Brightstar Financial Group / J.D. Byrider
- Brooks Rehabilitation
- C2C Innovative Solutions
- CoalesCo, Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings
- Knight of Columus, Father Murphy Council #5535
- Jacksonville Fraternal Order of Police
- Fleming & Fleming, PLLC
- Jack and Betty Demetree Family Foundation
- Jax Federal Credit Union
- L.R.S Realty
- Lewis & Raulerson, Inc.
- Mr. and Mrs. Clinton E. Pyle
- Mr. and Mrs. David S. McGehee
- Mr. and Mrs. Howard Gunton
- Mr. and Mrs. John H. Williams, Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. Sutton McGehee
- Mr. and Mrs. Wade S. McGowan
- Mr. John A. Gol, Jr.
- Mrs. Alice Bishop
- Signature Flight Services
- Stein Mart, Inc.
- Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sorensen
- The Suddath Companies
- Ms. Celeste Robinson Beale
- Mr. Stephen J. Tremel, Jr.
- W. W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, Inc.
- Yardi Systems, Inc
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Pajcic & Pajcic / Mr. Curry Pajcic
- JAX Refrigeration / JAX Cares
- Mr. David Long
- Mr. and Mrs. William Dixon
- Ms. Celeste Beale
Dream Society of Giving
In 1984, the Northeast Florida community laid the foundation that has led to the fulfillment of more than 3,700 dreams. Today, annual corporate and individual gifts sustain the ever growing work of Dreams Come True as we strive to maintain our commitment to never have a waiting list and never turn down an eligible child. Gifts to Dreams Come True are tailored to meet the goals of each company or individual donor. Regardless of whether your support is through a general donation or for a specific program or event, your gift will be recognized.
Approximately 98% of all dreams granted by Dreams Come True last year fell into this range. Therefore, by becoming a Dream Maker, you can underwrite the cost of an entire dream.
To learn more about our levels of giving, download our Dream Society of Giving packet. For additional information, or questions about getting your company involved, please reach out to Sheri Criswell, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-296-3030.